Executive Director: Nikki Daruwala
Family Literacy Program Director: Tanya Bosse
Adult Literacy Program Director: Karen Feldman
Volunteer & Program Coordinator: Sara Anderson
Office Manager: Beth Olivero
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Classification: Non-exempt, hourly, part-time (Up to 20 hours/week.)
Compensation: $15-$20 per hour depending on experience.
Reports to: Executive Director.
This position is responsible for administrative and accounting responsibilities. The Office Manager supports the work of the Executive Director and is assigned to carry out all duties and responsibilities on behalf of Loudoun Literacy Council and its programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage QuickBooks.
- Pay bills and deposit funds.
- Prepare reports at the direction of the Treasurer and Executive Director.
- Work with Auditor for annual reviews.
- Work with Accountant on annual tax filings.
- Manage and pay monthly tax filings.
- Assist in grant proposal financial reporting.
- Tracking and thanking donors.
- Manage and process payroll.
- Purchase office supplies as needed.
- Upkeep of office equipment.
- Liaison with IT.
- Supervision of office volunteers.
- Tracking, managing and analyzing donor data.
- Assist in filing and keeping records in accordance with the Document Retention Policy.
- Maintain an office presence with occasional telecommuting available.
- Communicate professionally to all in-person, phone and email correspondence.
- Participate in fundraising activities when requested.
Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to Loudoun Literacy Council’s mission.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience, preferably in accounting, HR or business management.
- Experience working with QuickBooks.
- Experience working with payroll systems.
- Ability to work as a team member with volunteers and staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge with volunteer/donor (CRM) databases.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud/eTapestry is a Plus.
- Multi-task oriented, flexible, and self-directed with attention to detail very important.
Loudoun Literacy Council:
Loudoun Literacy Council is the longest running non-denominational provider of adult and family literacy services in Loudoun County. Our mission is to teach English communication skills and provide literacy resources to empower low-income adults and children to become self-sufficient and confident in their ability to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Please send a letter of interest indicating relevant experience, resume, and at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Loudoun Literacy Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.