Jobsite Literacy Training
We partner with local businesses and organizations to provide work-focused English instruction for employees.
Our Jobsite Literacy Program
- Conveniently takes place on the work site
- Scheduled around the employee’s shift
- Tailors instruction to workplace vocabulary and communication
- Includes an initial diagnostic to assess employee’s English proficiency level
- Develops training goals customized for the employer and employee
- Includes student books
- Targets the most promising employees
- Promotes learning through fun, interactive activities
- Taught by compassionate instructors trained in working effectively with international students
- Low Cost
Benefits of Employees with Better Communication Skills
- Better customer service
- Lower employee turnover
- Greater Productivity
- Increase in job satisfaction
- Safer workplace
- More internal promotions
Look at the Work We’ve Done with Fabbioli Vinyards!
Loudoun Literacy Council and Fabbioli Winery: Supporting Multilingual Workers in Loudoun County, Loudoun Now, December 24, 2020. View the article here.
Workers at Fabbioli Cellars are making wine and learning English to better their lives, WJLA Ch. 7 ABC, September 22, 2020. View the article here.