Job-Site Literacy Training
On-the-Job Literacy: Your Company’s Story
Partnering with Loudoun Literacy Council to provide work-focused English instruction is good for business and great for your employees.
Our Job-Site Literacy Training
- Conveniently takes place on the work site
- Scheduled around the employee’s shift
- Tailors instruction to workplace vocabulary and communication
- Includes an initial diagnostic to assess employee’s English proficiency level
- Develops training goals customized for the employer and employee
- Includes student books
- Targets the most promising employees
- Promotes learning through fun, interactive activities
- Taught by compassionate instructors trained in working effectively with international students
- Low Cost
Benefits of Employees with Better Communication Skills
- Better customer service
- Lower employee turnover
- Greater Productivity
- Increase in job satisfaction
- Safer workplace
- More internal promotions
Group classes offered as well.
Your business can help rewrite the story of literacy in Loudoun County!